Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Recession Song (Song for 2012)


I just came up with the first line of this song and thought I'd continue, to see where it led.  It needs work... obviously...(!)

I'm a prole in a hole, getting by is my goal
I can’t get dole, so pass the bowl,
This situation is killing my soul
What the bankers stole is taking its toll on me

I'm a mess in a dress, I must confess
Was born with less, so I'm not blessed
This situation with this recession
And the government, I guess, is not impressing me

R – what are you gonna do David Cameron?
E – he’s trying to kill this this country
C – you see he only wants to protect the rich
E – he’s using the rest of us to succeed

S – so it’s suicide by means of lack of cash
S - so it’s suicide by killing the NHS
I – I don’t know where it’s going to end
O – Oh they’re leaving us in dire distress

N – nah nah-nah nah nah nah-nah-nah nah

INSTRUMENTAL

(Recession) it's just like regression
(Recession) feels just like oppression
Recession, just a long hard lesson, in:
Class...
Struggle...

This country’s dying (through so much lying...)

The Bourgeoisie is boring me...

Yeah – recession blues...

No comments: